Terms and Condtions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
All our items are priced on the website.
- Minimum hire is $50
- The total item price does NOT include bond or delivery fees.
- Standard hire period is for 3 days, and the price cannot be reduced for shorter hires, longer time frames may incur additional fees.
- Atahuia Wedding & Events reserves the right to change hire prices on items at their discretion.
- Events that fall on public holidays may incur additional labor charges if we are required to setup, pack down, deliver, collect or provide any other services. Hire items do not incur additional charges.
- A non-refundable 25% deposit is required to secure your booking, with the balance to be paid 7 working days before your event.
- If your event is less than 2 weeks away upon booking, full payment is required.
- We do not release goods without payment. If there are delays to deliveries due to non-payment, will not be held liable.
- In case of cancellation, 25% of deposit paid is non-refundable (covering loss of opportunity and admin fees).
- You are responsible for all hired items while they are in your possession. This includes damage, breakage & loss.
- Any items left at unattended premises remain your responsibility.
- Any damages will be paid from the bond. If damage / loss is greater than the bond, the hirer is liable to pay the balance.
- A fully refundable bond will be included with the invoice.
- Bond will be returned after full inspection of hired items. This is to ensure all good are returned in the condition in which they were hired.
- Bond return can take up to 7 days after the event.
- Payment can be made by internet banking transfer, payable to:
- Your last name and event date must be included as reference.
- Standard hire period is for 3 days, longer time frames may incur additional fees.
- There is no discount for shorter hire periods.
- You are responsible for the hired goods during the period of hire.
- Our hire period runs from pick up/delivery time to the drop off/collection time.
- A late penalty fee of 20% per day will be charged for goods returned after the agreed hire period.
- Picking up your own items incurs no charge. Pick up points are in Richmond.
- Picked up and dropped off items must be tied and secured safely for transportation, all packages/containers provided must be used. It is the customers responsibility to bring enough equipment to safely secure items without damage. (COVERINGS, TIE DOWNS, WATERPROOF, EQUIPTMENT, ECT)
- We have the right to turn you away if we believe these conditions have not been met.
- Delivery and collection charges are calculated based on the distance we are required to travel, the size of the order and the staff required.
- All items will be checked against the booking form on collection/delivery to make sure, everything is present and in good condition.
- All items waiting to be collected by us must be protected from the weather.
- Items must be clean and ready to collect from agreed collection point. Should staff need to clean, clear, or search for items the hirer will be charged a fee of $50 per hour with a min of 1 hour.
- We check and inspect all goods before they are dispatched and when they are returned.
- We understand that accidents happen, any damaged or broken items will be charged at the replacement cost value.
- Cutlery must be returned clean. If not, a cleaning fee will be charged.
- Please DO NOT leave cutlery soaking in water AND it must be dried immediately to prevent rusting.
- Gold or copper cutlery can go through a dishwasher
- Cutlery does not need to be rebounded, as we will count on its return.
- A $10 charge per item of lost or damaged gold cutlery will apply.
- Please ensure linen is free of food crumbs, then fold and return for laundering and pressing (this service is included in the hire charge)
- Please note, if there is excess candle wax and/or excess wine or food stains there will be an additional cleaning fee. Where possible, use tealight holders and drip-less candles to prevent damage.
- Can be put through a dishwasher
- Must be returned free from candlewax
- If no washing facilities are available, please place back into the storage containers UPRIGHT. – Dirty return fee will be charged to client
- Charges for broken or lost glassware will vary depending on replacement cost.
- All items are to be protected from the weather during transportation, when in storage or during use.
- Any water damage will incur charges for repairs or replacement based on severity.
- In particular tables and chairs, soft furnishings and outdoor games, umbrellas MUST NOT be left outside overnight, exposed to rain or heavy dew.
- Ingredients/products may vary from box to box depending on seasonal availability
- We cannot guarantee our boxes to be 100% allergy free, due to cross contamination of food in the kitchen and on the tables.
- Travel fees may apply
- If you require staff to stay for the duration of the event, there will be an hourly rate of $40 charged
- Clean up is not included, if it is required an additional charge will be added.
- Please advise us of all cancellations as soon as you can. We hold your items booked for you in good faith that you will be hiring them; and we turn away other bookings
- for your date. Therefore, if it is too close to an event date, we will not have the opportunity to re-book the items.
- We will not make changes to bookings inside 30 days from the date of event.
- 25% deposit will NOT be refunded upon cancellation
- 50% of fees will be applied if cancelled within 30 days of event to cover admin and loss of opportunity costs.
Due to Covid levels moving up and down, we will postpone events to a new date FREE OF CHARGE (the date must be mutually agreeable). Your booking
Please note: if you cancel your event in full due to COVID-19 the 25% deposit is non-refundable.
*Once deposit is paid the customer is automatically entered into Atahuia Wedding & Events Limited Terms and Conditions Contract and are deemed to have read and understood this agreement. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure any representative acting on their behalf has also read and understood the terms and conditions of this agreement.
*All hire items remain the property of Atahuia Wedding & Event
*The hirer agrees that all charges for hire loss, hire extension, damage or repair will be paid, and that all collection fees, legal fees or any expenses involved in the collection of these charges will be borne by the hirer.
ATAHUIA WEDDING AND EVENT LIMITED
Wedding And Event Services Terms and ConditionsConfirmation fee:
- A non- refundable Confirmation fee of 25% is required to secure your booking, date and service
- This fee is deducted from the total owing which is due 30 days before the date of your wedding or event.
- Confirmation fee must be paid within 7 days of client receiving in voice after which the date will be open for rebooking without notice.
- Bookings made within 14 days of the date required for services provided require full non-refundable payment.
- Payment must be made in full no later than 30 days prior to the date of your booking. We prefer payment by direct credit to our bank account.
- The clients are directly liable for all additional services by vendors which are not Atahuia wedding and Events but was organised by Atahuia Wedding and Events. A separate invoice will be provided by the service suppliers for their services.
- Hire items, delivery/pickup and travel are not included in the package price
- Travel will be based on distance, staff and vehicle needs
- One use item supplied by Atahuia wedding & Events such as candles, decals, polaroid film, Ice ect is not included in the package price. Client will be liable for the full cost of these items.
- Cancellation must be communicated in writing directly to Atahuia Wedding & Events.
- In the event of cancellation of your booking, Atahuia Wedding & Events will retain your deposit to offset costs incurred including lost opportunity.
- If you cancel your booking within 30 days of your booked date you will be required to pay 50% of the total cost of your booking to cover costs incurred including lost opportunity.
- All cancellation fees are due and payable to Atahuia Wedding & Events immediately upon cancellation by you.
- If individual service providers are cancelled by you prior to 30 days before the date booked additional fees or costs may apply depending on the supplier Atahuia Wedding & Events shall not be liable for any costs or expenses associated with cancellation of booking.
- Should the event be held outside of Atahuia Wedding and Events local zone travel charges may apply.
- Should you require stock delivery/drop off you will be charged a fee based on travel, staff required and stock need.
- Your chosen package or service may have additional terms and conditions. Please make sure you have read and understand these in full.
- Hire items are not included in package prices
- Package prices are based on one location.
- Should your event be in 2 or more locations an additional charge will be added.
- 15% surcharge for extra staff on New Zealand public holidays.
- Additional staff members are charged out at a half or full-day rate
- 10% surcharge will be added to all packages on New Zealand public holidays
- It is advised that you have sufficient travel or event insurance to cover yourself due to unforeseen circumstances that may arise Atahuia Wedding and Events does not take responsibility for contracts signed by the client and its clauses. Please ensure you are aware of each supplier’s Terms & Conditions.
- Due to Covid levels moving up and down, we will move or postponed events to a new date FREE OF CHARGE (the date must be mutually agreeable).
- If you cancel your event in full due to COVID-19 service is no longer required, the 25% deposit is non-refundable
Silver Package / Wedding & Event Setup-Pack down
- Set up is on one day only (day before or day of) Should setup be on separate days an additional charge will be added.
- Pack down is to be on the same day. Should this require another day an additional charge will be added
- An extra $200 charge will be added if your ceremony requires set up at a different location.
- Package price does not include staff on site once setup is finished- an additional charge will be added should staff be required to stay onsite.
- Package price is for a maximum of 100 people including bridal party
- All vendor coordination is to happen over 2 days
- Setup does not include light/fairy light or festoon installation, silks or roof draping’s or any setup deemed unsafe or that requires additional staff.
- Pack down does not include drop off any items this will be an additional fee
- The client agrees to the possibility of photos being taken of their event for use on our website or in advertising. If you do not agree please let us know.
- Atahuia weddings and Events is not responsible for any rubbish/glass left behind after the ceremony/reception unless arrangements have been made. Additional fees will apply.
- You must provide us with the details of any external suppliers or contractors and their requested access requirements to us at least fourteen days (14) prior to the Event Date. We accept no responsibility for your use of external suppliers
- Atahuia Wedding and Events will supply cleaning products and equipment
- This package does not include dishes or kitchen deep clean. Dishes from meals and glassware must be sorted before our arrival.
The client agrees to leave the reception in an acceptable state to be packed down and cleaned by Atahuia wedding and events
Once deposit is paid the customer is automatically entered into Atahuia Wedding & Events Limited Terms and Conditions Contract and are deemed to have read and understood this agreement.